FAQ  •  Login

The Line that Says it All.

<<

Luba Luft

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Posts: 66

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:58 am

Location: Dortmund

Post Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:12 am

Deckard BR26354 wrote:Well, you can interpret it anyway you want

I know - I just did. :D

Deckard BR26354 wrote:- I think your interpretation makes less sense, but that's just my opinion. :D

Why does it make less sense? Hopefully, not only because you want it to make less sense.
"I'll take the test," Luba Luft said, "if you'll take it first."
<<

Deckard BR26354

User avatar

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Posts: 1202

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:00 pm

Location: UK

Post Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:28 am

Luba Luft wrote:
Deckard BR26354 wrote:- I think your interpretation makes less sense, but that's just my opinion. :D

Why does it make less sense? Hopefully, not only because you want it to make less sense.


Yes, that's exactly correct. 8)
Richard Gunn

We each live in our own realities - who's maintaining yours?

The only thing that you can be 100% sure of, is that you can't be 100% sure of anything.
<<

Luba Luft

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Posts: 66

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:58 am

Location: Dortmund

Post Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:00 am

Deckard BR26354 wrote:
Luba Luft wrote:
Deckard BR26354 wrote:- I think your interpretation makes less sense, but that's just my opinion. :D

Why does it make less sense? Hopefully, not only because you want it to make less sense.


Yes, that's exactly correct. 8)


You've done a man's job, Deckard. :)
"I'll take the test," Luba Luft said, "if you'll take it first."
<<

Deckard BR26354

User avatar

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Posts: 1202

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:00 pm

Location: UK

Post Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:12 am

Luba Luft wrote:
Deckard BR26354 wrote:
Luba Luft wrote:
Deckard BR26354 wrote:- I think your interpretation makes less sense, but that's just my opinion. :D

Why does it make less sense? Hopefully, not only because you want it to make less sense.


Yes, that's exactly correct. 8)


You've done a man's job, Deckard. :)


I've no idea what happened there - perhaps it's better that way. :-k
Richard Gunn

We each live in our own realities - who's maintaining yours?

The only thing that you can be 100% sure of, is that you can't be 100% sure of anything.
<<

Masao

User avatar

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Posts: 232

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:54 am

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:27 pm

The question then is; why didn't Gaff kill Deckard??

Gaff's ambition is too great not to go after Deckard. This is actually proof against rep Deck.

And in a gunfight, who would win, Rachael or Gaff??

;)
<<

Starkiller

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Posts: 4

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:25 pm

Location: Europa Colony

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:17 pm

Now that we've had the benefit of studying the 5 disc edition with all its ancilliary and bonus material, it's the line that was cut which Gaff says immediately after "you've done a man's job, sir" which is the most telling of all.
<<

Masao

User avatar

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Posts: 232

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:54 am

Post Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:27 pm

Now we really need to see the real director's cut...the 4 hour version!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

protectadeck

User avatar

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Posts: 158

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:10 pm

Location: south carolina

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 pm

BR12819 wrote:"it's too bad she wont live..."

what if gaff had retired rachel what would deck have done

any thoughts
He probably would have stuffed those little models made of wrappers where the sun don't shine. :P
<<

Masao

User avatar

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Posts: 232

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:54 am

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Deck wouldn't have done anything. He only shoots women in the back. ;) :)

If Tyrell was telling the truth about Rachael, Gaff might have not survived.
Previous

Return to Deckard - Human or Replicant?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron