Looks like they've looped the hospital scene

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

alanisthruchaos

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:17 pm

Looks like they've looped the hospital scene

Well we've heard they've found the real unicorn scene which included a little more interaction but check out this link for the other scene mentioned from the bravo special

http://www.brmovie.com/Downloads/Media/index.htm#Clips

Whether one or both or just part of were looped or whether or not any of it will make it into a revised cut or just included as extras we'll just have to wait and see,but it looks like work has been done.When will it be released?Anyone's guess...sigh.
<<

THX1138

Post Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:51 pm

yeah. i think everyone's seen that already. there's another hospital clip mentioned in future noir. i dont remember if it was actually shot or not, but in it decakrd talks to holden about roy and rachel, and the camera pulls back to reveal bryant and gaff in the shadows "following" decakrd.

does anyone know if this one was shot?
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

citizenchris

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:04 pm

yes it was shot if my memory serves me correctly. but was removed because its counterpart was in fact removed.
as a side note. i have to say that after reading the script for these scenes and viewing the clip...they are redundant and in my humble opinion would be better off in a suplemental section and not in any future "cuts" of the film.
<<

Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:55 pm

Well not to worry, I seriously doubt there will be any future cuts of the film at this rate.
Gaff: "You've done a man's job, sir! I guess you are through?"

Deckard: "Finished".
<<

Eli Booker

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:04 pm

You know, I watched those Bravo clips, and the few seconds of blade runner I've never seen before (the camera push in on Deckard standing) made me GUSH with happiness. I can't imagine ever getting an entire disc of supplimental scenes, or clips never seen before, or having a barand new fresh cut of the picture, totally remastered. BAH!!!
<<

THX1138

Post Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:26 pm

yeah, some jerk (jerk, maybe a bit too harsh) was selling a DVD on ebay that had the bravo clips AND the denver/dallas sneak peak of blade runner.

im over that now, im never going to see any thank you for that. at least i made the BR community better (treybor and I)
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

Masao

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:14 am

I'm not holding my breath. I wanted the original cut so I searched ebay for mine...I got the longer version and just to be sure I wasn't getting the 'wrong' version, I got mine on Beta! :)

I have since transferred it to Hi-8 so I am happy even if the current version never gets released.

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut