Moderator: BR796164

<<

BR1661

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Thu May 20, 2004 9:55 am

Strange/Funny additions to the game

Hey Everybody!

Below is a list of general crap i noticed about the game which i thought was pretty funny or interesting pr just weird...enjoy!

1) Whats up with Steel's sequined t-shirt? really..it's 2019!

2) My Ma always told me 2 things..never trust a person with a mustashe and never trust a person who wears sun glasses indoors.. so u can imagine my reaction to Steel who wears big ol' biker glasses indoors and in the of the dark bleak world of "blade runner"

3) After Sadik has jumped you at the bradbury look in Rays KIA, you'll see an audio clue where Ray claims to have gotten in a couple good punches....Ray, when did that happen???

4) how could sadik not be Rep??? we all saw how far he threw McCoy on the roof of the bradbury..either he is a rep or McCoy weighs 20 pounds

5) The blade runner game should win an award for the most obvious stereotypes in a game, ever! Mama Isabella, Sadik & Ezo are almost offensive..not so much Sadik

6) Did anybody notice the way Clovis' eyes were gleaming in the 1st cut scene??? they were kinda blue, unlike the other reps whos eyes were more orangey...maybe he is a nexus 7!!!!

7) How come steel gets that cool shotgun??? and all the other BRs get the shitty little pea shooter??

8) whoever designed Dektora as an entertainment model should be zipped in a body bag and flushed into deep space! The cut scene of her dancing is halarious..far from sexy however..

9) i think Ray should bu Maggie some proper food before he even thinks of gettin another pet....he cant keep feed her invisble food from his pocket!! "Here you go baby, Dinner time."

10) Clovis is way cooler than Batty, minus his shitty poetry...

11) Steel's gun is way cooler because it blows up walls! As we see in the torture chair scene

12) i dont know what kinda food Zuben was cooking in the kitchen, but what ever it was it managed to push McCoy to the ground!!

13) Quick McCoy leap! That soup will leave a stain on your cool detective trench coat

14) Ray Never told Howee Lee that his employee (zuban) was a rep! He probrably still waiting for him to come back!

15) Ray doesnt seem to have that much luck with the ladies..thats no suprise when you listen to his pick-up lines he tries on the strippers in EarlyQ...

16) The name of the planet the game is set on is Terra...whats that all about?

Well thats all i got..for now!
Last edited by BR1661 on Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Thu May 20, 2004 3:39 pm

1) Would Somebody please tell steel to where a jacket or somthing..its November 2019, and the rain doesnt seem to stop...EVER..! But steel dicides to wear a weird lookin' short cut, shiny t-shirt...lol !

for sexxxx appeal.

2) Why is steel wearing those funny glasses for?? i dont see any sunlight in that game....lol

To look cool I guess (as she bumps into things)

3) After Sadik has jumped you at the bradbury look in Rays KIA, you'll see an audio clue where Ray claims to have gotten in a couple good punches....errr..Ray, when did that happen???

lol, never noticed that. Pretty funny. He had to cover his ass somehow!

4) how could sadik not be Rep??? we all saw how far he threw McCoy on the roof of the bradbury..either he is a rep or McCoy is very light in weight lol!

He is a rep though, I think in all of the endings.

5) I've got 1 word for Sadik and Ezo....STEROTYPE!! oh yeh and mama isabella too

lol

6) Did anybody notice the way Clovis' eyes were gleaming in the 1st cut scene??? they were kinda blue, unlike the other reps whos eyes were more orangey...maybe he is a nexus 7!!!! (nahhh) lol

Maybe.

7) How come steel gets that cool shotgun??? and all the other br get a lil' blaster?? lol

I'll take a trusty PKD anyday :)

Was Dektora supposed to be dancing in that cut-scene?? she looked like she was tryin' to keep balance on the platform she was standing on!! lol

Yeah, some of the graphics sucked in the game.

9) i think Ray should bu Maggie some proper food before he even thinks of gettin another pet....he cant keep feed her invisble food from his pocket!!!ool

Agreed, poor dog.

10) Clovis is much better than Roy Batty!

Blastphemy!

11) Steels gun obiously doesnt jus carry sheels..in the cut scene when Ray is on the torture chair steel saves him by blowing up the wall with her shotgun...im no weapon expert, but i know that bullets cant blow up thick walls!!! lol

Well shotguns don't use bullets, they use shells. There are such things as explosive shells, and im sure by 2019 they will be much more powerful.

12) i dont know what kinda food Zuben was cooking in the kitchen, but what ever it was it managed to push McCoy to the ground!!

indeed

13) Really McCoy, there was no need to leap like that, it was just soup he spilled!!! (well nobody likes wet clothes...)

and nobody likes skin singing boiling liquid getting dumped on them either. I would say there was a need to leap like that.

14) Ray Never told Howee Lee that his employee was a Rep!! Howee is probrably still waiting for him to come back! lol

Howee can't even get noodle orders right, im sure he wont notice Zubin is missing.

15) Ray doesnt seem to have that much luck with the ladies..thats no suprise when you listen to his pick-up lines he tries on the strippers in EarlyQ...

Yup, poor bar-steward.

16) The name of the planet the game is set on is Terra...whats that all about?

Terra is another name for Earth. We are Terrans, after all.
Gaff: "You've done a man's job, sir! I guess you are through?"

Deckard: "Finished".
<<

BR796164

Post Fri May 21, 2004 1:15 am

LOLOLOL, this really puts the game into different perspective! :D
<<

BR1661

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri May 21, 2004 10:02 am

13) Really McCoy, there was no need to leap like that, it was just soup he spilled!!! (well nobody likes wet clothes...)

Wilkins replied: and nobody likes skin singing boiling liquid getting dumped on them either. I would say there was a need to leap like that.

But Wilkins, we found out that the boiling liquid wasnt skin singing as mCcoy doesnt show any signs of pain when it actually does spill on him. however, we did find out that it had the power to push him over!!! lol

Return to The Blade Runner Game