FAQ  •  Login

This forum

<<

Deckard BR26354

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:43 am

This forum

Regulars to this board will have noticed the tendency of new members to raise issues that have already had plenty of discussion. This happens because nobody wants to read all topics to find out if the topic they're about to post has already been discussed. The most common topic for newbies is the 'Deckard - Human or Rep' question.

To help reduce 'duplication of effort' I've create this forum purely for that discussion topic - new members are advised to read through the existing posts before posting an opinion on this topic. You might find that several people have already put your point-of-view across already - in this case all you need to do is express your agreement rather than start the topic again.

Hopefully this will help new members make up their own minds about the issue and encourage new ideas and theories.
Richard Gunn

We each live in our own realities - who's maintaining yours?

The only thing that you can be 100% sure of, is that you can't be 100% sure of anything.
<<

darko9688

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:43 pm

thanx! i found it helpful and very interesting :D
<<

Pris 2

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:14 pm

Thanks :D Will read through all posts before i make a comment :wink: Probley will not post a topic unless I read through all of them and something is really got me wondering 8)
why drive fast when you can fly low

Return to Deckard - Human or Replicant?