Moderator: BR796164

<<

ZooL

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:41 am

OK DO NOT KILL SADIK

Ok you are at the bradbury.

You enter the bradbury (where sebastian lives)

Run like HELL to the bathroom ( you will see a guys legs just slip up the ladder)

Don't just stand there and waste time don't even stop make sure you are always clicking get up that ladder.

Draw gun FAST and BLOW SADIK THE F!#@ AWAY, it takes a few high powered rounds that you get from bullet bob on animoid row.

I have never killed sadik here he always gets me when i walk up the ladder to the top of the roof as usually happens. BUT! this ! time i got that sucka!

What i wanna know now is has anyone done this? and if so what happens next i can't goto the Replicants hideout now i can't get to the hotel even.
This game just gets more interesting.
<<

Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:05 pm

I think there was an old thread about this, im pretty sure the story stops if you kill sadik at this point.
Gaff: "You've done a man's job, sir! I guess you are through?"

Deckard: "Finished".
<<

BR796164

Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:41 am

Killing Sadik right before the cutscene where he talks with Clovis? :D
<<

ZooL

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:14 am

yeah right before the part where you meet clovis for the first time, sadik pulls you off the shelves of that cuboard thing and beats up silly.

thats the part
<<

BR796164

Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:50 am

Okay... :?
<<

Patryk Wawer

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:53 am

I've tried to shoot him for many times and did all what i could, but I never succed in that.
I guess you're right guy's, you just can't kill him.
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:21 am

Good ol' BZ forum's dweller Sadik is the only one [AFAIK] that ever got to kill Sadik in the bradbury, before he and Clovis beat the crap outta McCoy in the rooftop.

Alas, after that, the game can not go on. I guess the designers tought noone could ever hit Sadik in the shadows, so they didn't elaborate on that possibility.

Sadik sent me the savegame once. If anyone here is interested, its somewhere in my HD, I can find it mail it.
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Patryk Wawer

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:43 pm

Oh yeah, I want that save game!

Pm me and I'll give you my e-mail adres.
<<

ZooL

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:17 am

Guys i tried this many times only after 4 tries was i able to get him but you have to be VERY fast and you need the advanced bullets.
When i get to him when i play the game the next time round i will host the saves and post it here.
<<

Rado

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sun May 14, 2006 10:51 pm

Centauro wrote:Good ol' BZ forum's dweller Sadik is the only one [AFAIK] that ever got to kill Sadik in the bradbury, before he and Clovis beat the crap outta McCoy in the rooftop.

Want another save for your collection?

Sadik seemingly doesn't get hit, but after a few shots, he DOES die. I saved right after walking up the ladder, saving myself time needed to actually climb it - that made repeated tries easier.

What that proves, I think, is how little the game relies on scripting. Otherwise, Sadik couldn't be killed, but even if so, a cutscene would play after getting to the roof. It doesn't, which means a condition exists, that he must be alive to trigger that video. Assumption he may not be - surely taken by the developers while implementing said condition - is puzzling to say the least.

Return to The Blade Runner Game