FAQ  •  Login

Voight-Kampf

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Post Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:32 pm

How in the world do you get this thing to work? I have played twice, and the only rep I have ID'd with it is Lucy. All the rest have been inconclusive.
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:52 am

It all depends imn how you approach the characters. I assume you've enabled the "User's Choice" in Conversation Options. If you want VK someone just right after you met him/her, you'll be considered rude and they won't let you. It all has to do with your attitude: Soft rep sympatizer or hardline bladerunner. Plus, you can't VK everyone in the game, as I remember, you can only aplly the test to Lucy, Dektora, Grigorian, and Bob Gorsky (aka Bullet Bob).
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Post Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:35 pm

I know that, I am talking about administering the test to say Bullet Bob. What sequence do you ask the questions to get an accurate response instead of inconclusive?
<<

Tomtrek

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:38 am

I don't think there is an exact sequence per s?, you just have to ask an equal amount of each, not too many high intenceaty questions (or they'll walk off), not not too many low (or it'll be inconclusive). <BR> <BR>I think that's your best way, but don't quote me.
[addsig]

"They don't advertise for killers in the newspaper. That was my profession. Ex-cop. Ex-blade runner. Ex-killer. "

Return to The Blade Runner Game