FAQ  •  Login

Could i have messed up ?

Moderator: BR796164

<<

THX1138

Post Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:26 pm

The game is at a complete stop i think. I'm at eraly Q's, i VK'd dektora, and in the middle of the test, she says "i have to get outta here" and she runs out of site. I check everywhere, even the projector room and she cant be found. im stuck now because i cant figure anything out. what do i do now ? the crossroads location isnt an option yet, the most recent location is the bradbury. is the game stuck ? did i mess it up ? is it possible to mess up ? <BR> <BR>HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[addsig]
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

BRmovie

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:46 am

Is she hiding in the wardrobe (closet)? If you have blaster out, then you will have to shoot her if she emerges on fire. If you holster your blaster, you may be able to talk to the wardrobes and let her go. <BR> <BR>Presumably you've saved the game. If you've left and gone elsewhere, has it gone into Chapter Four? If so, you'll meet her again later.
[addsig]
Visit www.BRmovie.com - Web home of alt.fan.blade-runner, The Blade Runner FAQ, News, Encyclopedia, Analysis, BR Game, BR comic, BR Magazine, fan fiction and lots more!
<<

THX1138

Post Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:54 am

i havent tried to talk to the closet. i have gone elsewhere though, and it hasnt gone into chapter 4 yet, so i just keep wondering around and nothing happens. i think im on hard mode, and im on user choice for gameplay.
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

b26354

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:11 pm

If she runs away you can't meet her again until later. Instead walk over to Taffy's. You should meet Gordo in there... <BR> <BR>Hi by the way. First posting on this (seemingly) luverly forum. Been a Blade Runner nut for quite some time and I love the game.

Return to The Blade Runner Game