FAQ  •  Login

Blade Runner Endings.

Moderator: BR796164

<<

htmlclassed

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:52 am

I was wondering exactly how many endings there are. So far I've found four. The go finish the Reps with Crystal and both Ray and Crystal walk away, The go finish the Reps with Crystal and Ray talks to Gaff while Crystal has died, and the one where Ray and Lucy leave the city in a car from Crazy Legs Larry. Are there anymore? I'm not sure. So please tell me. <BR> <BR>Good strategists take oppritunities. <BR>Great strategists make their own.
<<

Kipple

Honorary Member

Post Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:30 pm

It's all here! <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR><!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.bladezone.com/contents/game/saved-games/" target="_blank">http://www.bladezone.com/contents/game/saved-games/</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end -->
[addsig]
<<

BR796164

Post Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:12 am

You have to achieve these yet: <BR> <BR>-McCoy leaves the Earth with the remaining reps in the moonbus (but only McCoy and Clovis apperar in the cutscene) <BR>-The same as previous, but LUCY does appear in the cutscene (she must be a rep in the game and you must sympathize with her during the game, rare ending) <BR>-The same as previous, but DEKTORA does appear in the cutscene (she must be a rep in the game and you must sympathize with her during the game, rare ending) <BR>-McCoy and Dektora are leaving LA in the car from Crazy Legs Harry. (you must sympathize with her during the game) <BR>
[addsig]
<<

Post Fri Jun 28, 2002 7:27 pm

U forgot one brother. <BR>The ending where McCoy leaves the city in car alone without either of the chicks. To acheive this just let Crystal kill your woman then off her.
<<

BR796164

Post Sun Jun 30, 2002 9:21 pm

Yep.
[addsig]
<<

Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:01 pm

If I remember correctly, there are also bad endings(ok, nobody wants bad endings...). <BR>-When you don't take the DNA-part at the <BR> gravity-lab. <BR> <BR>
<<

BR796164

Post Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:59 pm

There are three DNAs - Eisenduller's part, Sebastian's part and Tyrell's part. <BR> <BR>I am not sure if you face any consequences for not having some parts or all of them, that would be worth investigating...
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:12 pm

It changes slightly what Clovis says in the moonbus before taking off "to the heavens, brother".
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

Return to The Blade Runner Game