FAQ  •  Login

Blade Runner Special Edition DVD: new info

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

The Dark Knight

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Thu May 30, 2002 5:10 am

There?s still no definite date set for the new <!-- BBCode Start --><B>Blade Runner</B><!-- BBCode End --> special edition as yet however, Ridley Scott has openly said that he hopes that the set will contain three discs including the theatrical cut and director?s cut. Scott said the director?s cut ?will have certain additions and the removal of the voice over. One of the discs covers all kinds of interviews, which are really interesting. I don?t know how they find these people.? <BR> <BR>DVD Review claim that Mark Kermode and the same people who worked on <!-- BBCode Start --><B>The French Connection</B><!-- BBCode End --> discs have been working on the new <!-- BBCode Start --><B>Blade Runner</B><!-- BBCode End --> set. <BR> <BR>The <!-- BBCode Start --><B>Blade Runner</B><!-- BBCode End --> set should be released in December, after a tentative release date of 18th of November, was scrapped because of delays. <BR> <BR><!-- BBCode Start --><I>Thanks to DVD Review</I><!-- BBCode End --> <BR> <BR>If the above info is correct then I am salivating! Mark Kermodes documentary <!-- BBCode Start --><B>the Edge of blade Runner</B><!-- BBCode End --> will obviously be on it, and I can't wait to see the new additions Ridley is talking about.
[addsig]
<<

Tomtrek

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Thu May 30, 2002 9:19 am

*wipes drool away from chin* <BR> <BR>mmmmmmmmmmm
[addsig]

"They don't advertise for killers in the newspaper. That was my profession. Ex-cop. Ex-blade runner. Ex-killer. "
<<

BRmovie

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Thu May 30, 2002 12:20 pm

Work started, but there are difficulties at present. We are not sure if the DVD will be released this year as was originally hoped. <BR>The latest BR:SE news is always <!-- BBCode u2 Start --><A HREF="http://www.brmovie.com/BR_Special_Edition.htm" TARGET="_blank">here</A><!-- BBCode u2 End -->.
[addsig]
Visit www.BRmovie.com - Web home of alt.fan.blade-runner, The Blade Runner FAQ, News, Encyclopedia, Analysis, BR Game, BR comic, BR Magazine, fan fiction and lots more!
<<

Nexus6

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Thu May 30, 2002 6:22 pm

Ive been waiting for this one forever!
[addsig]
"If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes."

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut