FAQ  •  Login

New to the Forum--Blade Runner Fan Film

Moderator: Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:56 am

Man, that's a very close description of what my best buddy's mom has gone through in the last months, she got surgery a couple of weeks ago. I wish everything goes allright for you, as I do for her. Receive my best wishes and be sure everything will turtn out OK with the post-op. We'll have you up and running in no time, and that pain and worries will be history. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Sharon

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:24 am

nice ones
<<

Kinkaid

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:49 pm

Hey everyone, so does anyone know how production is going?
<<

Eli Booker

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:04 pm

Hey all. The production has stopped, but not permanently. Many factors involved, but we are not done. I'm damn proud of the work we have done so far.

The main reason for the production to halt was my health. Now, the man reason is because I was recently hired to work on a TV show for Vh1, and was expecting to have some large sums of money rolling in.

Well, that has changed, and it looks like the show is being retooled, and pushed back. In the middle of all this, my girlfriend gets an awesome job offer in Atlanta, and now I find myself living here. Once the show starts up, I will be out on the road for 10 weeks legs, then off for 5 or6 weeks as a time. SO, the project will be finished, just not sure when. For now, I leave you guys with this link.

www.strumhaus.com

A trailer for the project is posted there, linked from my posting on you tube. This is one of many trailers we're going to hit the net with very soon.

Thanks for the continued interest!!
Name is Noeland, not Eli. But I played Eli once in a movie . . .
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Mon May 01, 2006 5:33 am

Best wishes for you and your woman in the new projects!
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Kinkaid

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Wed May 03, 2006 12:00 am

Good luck and god speed.
<<

Patryk Wawer

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:56 pm

Good luck!
I hope you will finish the br series someday.
<<

THX1138

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:01 am

Any updates? I sent a PM to the director a few months ago, still with no reply. I fear something bad has gone down. Anyone know of anything I don't?
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

THX1138

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:23 pm

Did everyone on the crew die? Do you guys need any help with anything? Editing? Effects? DVD menu?
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

Kipple

Honorary Member

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:49 pm

...moral support?

<<

HindSight Films

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:41 pm

No, Not dead

The production is stopped but not dead. the combination of health issues and finances had to take priority but plans ARE in the works to gear back up an finnish this sucker!!!
I lay awake at night gazing up into the night sky, looking at the stars and the moon as I think to myself: "Where the hell is my ceiling?!?"
<<

Eli Booker

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:52 am

Hello everyone.

I have an update!

The Vh1 gig fell apart. Never happened. Crash and Burn. I was and continue to be incredibly disappointed over this one.

I have found myself marooned in Atlanta with no production work. I've tried to make a go of things here, but things could not have been more of a disaster personally and professionally.

So, I was offered a good job back in Tampa, and in a few weeks will be moving back. I have a film to direct which I am scripting now, and we'll be re-ramping up production on the BRC very soon.

More to come. Much, much more to come.
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:24 am

Better times are gonna come. Keep going man! All of you have my best wishes, and I hope good things happen not only in the BR related stuff, but in everything.

<<

Treybor

Rep Detector Handler
Rep Detector Handler

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:54 pm

I'm looking forward to getting back into this project.
Although BRC was on hold I still have been messing with lightwave, and am hoping to bring my new skills to the film.
Welcome to the Treybortorium! Rooms are $100 a night, but padded cells are free....
<<

Eli Booker

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:12 pm

Better times are gonna come. Keep going man! All of you have my best wishes, and I hope good things happen not only in the BR related stuff, but in everything.

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate that, it means a lot to me.

I'm looking forward to getting back into this project.

SO AM I. It was so hard to leave Tampa with this project unfinished. We don't have a lot to shoot, but we have some important stuff to shoot, things the story could not be completed without.

There are a few threads I need to tie up, but one way or another this project will move forward again.
PreviousNext

Return to Blade Runner Round Table