FAQ  •  Login

Deleted scenes

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

Kaneda

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:42 pm

You can actually get hold of the workprint!? I figured those humbug producers kept it locked up in a safe where it will never see the light of day.
"Just when my coil's reaching the green line..."
-Shotaro Kaneda

"Implants! Those aren't your mammories. They're somebody else's. They're Tyrell's niece's."
<<

ridleynoir

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:45 am

Kaneda wrote:You can actually get hold of the workprint!? I figured those humbug producers kept it locked up in a safe where it will never see the light of day.

Read Future Noir: the Making of Blade Runner by Paul M. Sammon. It tells all about the workprints (two different ones). Their being found and shown in 1991, and how they led to the directors cut being created. A must read for a Blade Runner fan (IMHO of course).
<<

Kaneda

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:46 pm

I knew about that, but I didn't expect that people could actually get ahold of it. Is it any good? I know that it used temp music and certain effects shots weren't completed, but how 'bout otherwise?
"Just when my coil's reaching the green line..."
-Shotaro Kaneda

"Implants! Those aren't your mammories. They're somebody else's. They're Tyrell's niece's."
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:02 am

Man, seems you've just joined or are about to join the "I want to see it, please please please put it in the SE and let it go Mr. Perenchio" club! Welcome.
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

undertoe

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:14 am

signed :P
Previous

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut