Shooting range problem...

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Nexus_6

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:34 pm

Shooting range problem...

I've played the game through once--everything was fine the first time.

The second time, however, is another story. When I go to the shooting range, for practice--none of the targets come up...

<<<<<<<HOLY COW I DONT BELIEVE THIS...I'M RANDOMLY LISTENING TO A MEDIA PLAYER AMBIENT INTERNET STATION--AND THEY ARE RE-MIXING A VANGELIS BR SONG RIGHT NOW--THIS IS UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE...I AM NOT LYING. OUT OF NOWHERE...I'M GETTING CHILLS THROUGH MY WHOLE BODY. THE STATION IS I.O.M. AMBIENT. WOW.>>>

Ok, back to business. None of my targets are coming up, I don't recall this ever happening the first time. Are there certain events that I must trigger before the targets begin to appear?

Thanks..
Michael Reed
www.pentaworks.org
<<

THX1138

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:33 pm

this has been talked about here before. its an old post, about 2 years ago, but i think its still in the forums if you search.

you have to talk to the guy behind the desk, and he sets everything up. do you hear the computer telling you how the firing range works? (if you can, the correct sequence has been activated)
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

Nexus_6

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:52 am

Yes, I made sure to talk to the guy first...

He says, "I guess it can't hurt.."

And let's me in--and I think the computer talk to me...hmmm..not sure there though...

I'll search the forums.

Thanks.
Michael Reed
www.pentaworks.org
<<

Nexus_6

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:56 am

Upon search, I find nothing. I searched many words and terms that might have been used in afformentioned thread, but nothing shows.
Michael Reed
www.pentaworks.org

Return to The Blade Runner Game