FAQ  •  Login

scorpions at the peruvian lady's stall...

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Pris

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Tue May 22, 2007 10:01 am

scorpions at the peruvian lady's stall...

ok, i know that to find dektora in the photo behind ray, the box of scorpions should not be at the stall but how do i make it so that they arent there? everytime i play it in many different ways i always see the box there... :cry:
I think therefore I am...
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Wed May 23, 2007 9:05 am

Don't remember well... it may be related to going straight to Izo's/China Bar and wandering there for a while in Hawker's circle before attempting to talk to the Peruvian woman.

BTW, that man with the strange scale in the photo is Deckard.
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

br_collector

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Thu May 24, 2007 1:24 am

Yes I can't really remeber myself but you either play as a 'Blade Runner' or a "Rep Sympathiser'.

Lets see... the only reps you encounter between the start of the game and Act 2 are 'Zuben' so try either killing him or letting him go, this should affect the scorpian scenario.
The only crumple zone on a Cobra is the other car
<<

sadik

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:27 pm

i think also in a room there is the cage that carried the scorpions ...perhaps that influences the flow of the game too...or talkin to someone about it dont remember exactly its been a while since i last played
<<

Horoma

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:08 am

I assume the question is related to THIS ONE

Keep in mind that certain elements of the game are random each time you start a new game. Dektora might be either a replicant or a rep sympathiser. And she might or might not buy the scorpions to plant them in Early's chair (as vengeance for him abusing Lucy), whether she's a rep or not. This leaves 4 different combinations.

If the picture from Izo shows Dektora, then she's probably a rep.
If the picture shows Deckard, then Dektora might be human.

Before you confront Izo, the scorpion cage will still be at the Peruvian lady. But later (Act 3 ?), Dektora may have bought them and then they will be in Early's chair. Afaik, this isn't an indication whether Dektora is a rep. Not sure if your actions have any influence on Dektora's decision to buy the scorpions or not.
"Yeah, I’ve seen the data. Implanted memories and four year life span. I’d probably get a little crazy too, but I wouldn’t start killing people."

Return to The Blade Runner Game