FAQ  •  Login

OFF TOPIC Blade Runner game music

Moderator: BR796164

<<

BR796164

Post Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:02 am

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>On 2003-02-15 06:47, Centauro wrote: <BR>And I think you get a better result than if recording the soundcard output. <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End --> <BR> <BR>Ahem... I would argue that. <BR> <BR>But then, Klepacki is not Vangelis either.
<<

Anti-Rep Warmachine

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:45 pm

I've got all the game music from Blade Runner. How I get'em, well I downloaded some sort of XCC Mixer File from a website a year ago and eventually I can do anything with it, extract music from games, convert, etc. But mainly the XCC Mixer was created for mixing units and graphics for the games Westwood created: Command and Conquer, Command and Conquer Red Alert, Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, Dune 2000, Red Alert 2, and Renegade. Well, I've got all the sound track from the games that are listed. <BR>Red Alert and Red Alert 2 I got from CD's but The rest I extracted. If you need any music westwood had composed and performed, contact me at my E-Mail Adress. To persuade you to contact me, well the Blade Runner music I got are re-edited for CD quality sounds, 16 bit. Plus in Mp-3 format.
[addsig]
(Image link removed by Deckard BR26354 - cannot crosslink from other site)
"Bi-Lal Kaifa." -A Fremen saying
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:39 pm

Well BR, it depends on your soundcard, of course. <BR> <BR>Anyway, Warmachine, if you think your mp3 are better, are you giving them away for free? Or you want to be contacted to "deal". If it's for free, my email adress is just below this, would you send a sample?
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Anti-Rep Warmachine

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:58 pm

Hmmm...yeah i will. First of all, I re-edited the Mp3's by cutting out the fuzz noise and increasing bass which equals to CD-Quality sounds. sorry Centauro, not today but soon. I have to sign onto to Kazza for a moment to download Trance or Techno of 2002.
[addsig]
(Image link removed by Deckard BR26354 - cannot crosslink from other site)
"Bi-Lal Kaifa." -A Fremen saying
Previous

Return to The Blade Runner Game