FAQ  •  Login

Mcoy meets Christal.

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:46 am

Dont compare C&C to BR, it is a completely different game and completely different kind of fun.
Gaff: "You've done a man's job, sir! I guess you are through?"

Deckard: "Finished".
<<

sadik

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 3:59 pm

unbelievable!

i ve played that game so many times but never had i encountered crystal or rachael in the police station...maybe i should try it another fifty times...when u thought u ve seen it all ...
cant u see it, man?...it is a machine just like u!!
<<

BR796164

Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:49 am

You CAN meet Crystal taking her rounds in the police station basement (jail) sometimes. She gives you the brief "Busy, rookie?" lines when you click on her.

Also, you can meet Gaff walking in the station main hall sometimes, but he's too small so you can confuse him for regular policeman from the distance.
<<

Horoma

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:29 pm

Hm, I recall seeing Crystal on the rooftop (not the cutscene), but I'm not sure about it. However, you can see her walking around Animoid Row (I even had here walking close and listening along when I was talking to the Peruvian lady about the dragonfly jewelry), you can see her in the police lockup, you can see her on the ground floor (is she coming from Guzza's office ?), so why couldn't she appear on the roof. However, I don't think you can ever get a ful conversation with her like that.

I also encountered Gaff in several occassions, and Guzza as well (only Animoid Row).

This seems to confirm what I read about Blade Runner being a non-scripted game, where each character has it's own agenda. Crystal is probably meeting with certain characters and exchaning information with them. And her actions are probably influenced by your actions as well.
"Yeah, I’ve seen the data. Implanted memories and four year life span. I’d probably get a little crazy too, but I wouldn’t start killing people."
Previous

Return to The Blade Runner Game