FAQ  •  Login

Game trick: Another one // A game Uptade From Westwood?

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Sun Aug 19, 2001 7:25 am

GAME TRICK: ANOTHER ONE! <BR> <BR>Here's another trick. Do the same editing of the shortcut command line (under Properties), adding the word SHORTY at <BR>the end of the line. Apply, close, load a game and have fun. <BR> <BR>You can also combine the two modifiers: SITCOM, AND SHORTY. <BR> <BR> *** <BR> <BR>Blade Runner Game Update? <BR> <BR>I found in ftp.westwood.com a file with the name of BLADE.EXE, said to be an update for the game, I've dowloaded and copied into the game folder, replacing the original BLADE.EXE from the Game CD, but nothing seems to have changed. Anyone knows something about this? What is this "update" for? <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Gene Ettix

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Wed Aug 22, 2001 5:04 pm

These tricks aren't working on my game.Thanx anyway,Centauro.What's different in the gameplay?
[addsig]
ImageImageImage
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Wed Aug 22, 2001 5:19 pm

Hey Gene, check out your private messages, I've just sent one with the answer. (Link is above, right below "Edit Profile"). Is an option I hadn't noticed before.
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

Return to The Blade Runner Game