FAQ  •  Login

Blade Runner:the Game

Moderator: BR796164

<<

sadik

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Mon Jan 21, 2002 3:24 am

i got bored today and i started reading every review i could find on BR:the game...i got to this conclusion:every body is talking about great graphics n atmosphere but they dont describe br as a nice game it is only recommended to the fans of the movie...to tell the truth i m rather young and i saw the movie after i played the game..though after the first contact that didnt impress me much..when i played it again after one of my friends encouraged me to do i got so stuck that i couldnt stop thinking about it...anyway im getting off track here back to the point what r the faults of the game?which things made it recommended only to movie fans?does it really lack certain things that makes a game an adventure? to tell my opinion the only thing that really bothered me(since im no adventure fanatic) were the scenario faults where u found yrself wondering what the hell is going on?! the graphics r good the sound 2...another strong point as far as im concerned is that u have to find yr way through the game by talking to all the characters and going through all the clues and drawing yr conclusions not any mind disturbing puzzles no missin keys to open locked doors or fantastic combinations of invetory items...perhaps the game sometimes needed such elements but they r not the ones that make a game an adventure..generally it was kind of easy but the different endings made me at least lose my sleep for a large period i ve played riven,phantasmagoria 2,dracula n necronomicon and none of these games were somthing special in order to "rate" them above br anyway give yr opinions here its gonna do us some good to straighten things up
[addsig]
cant u see it, man?...it is a machine just like u!!
<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Mon Jan 21, 2002 4:07 pm

Hey Sadik, howya doing man? Did you play Necronomicon? I'm a big Lovecraft fan, and I've tought of getting that game. Is it worth playing? How do you rank it in plot, graphics, music, etc?
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

BRmovie

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:48 am

I have come across a few people who played the game first and were inspired to watch the movie. I cannot tell what proportion of people who do that enjoy both, because I only hear from the ones who do! <BR> <BR>However, I have certainly read reviews that are quite positive about the game in isolation from the movie. <BR>
[addsig]
Visit www.BRmovie.com - Web home of alt.fan.blade-runner, The Blade Runner FAQ, News, Encyclopedia, Analysis, BR Game, BR comic, BR Magazine, fan fiction and lots more!
<<

sadik

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:11 am

first i ve played necronomicon and its quite good though i ve put it aside for a while..its gameplay is like the dracula and it has a nice atmosphere...check it its worth playing second br movie im one of those people due to my young age i first played the game which i found perfect and then i got the motive to see the movie i can tell u that blade runner really shocked me and i enjoyed every minute of it..
[addsig]
cant u see it, man?...it is a machine just like u!!

Return to The Blade Runner Game