FAQ  •  Login

i NEED the MP3S of this game what can i do???

Moderator: BR796164

<<

THX1138

Post Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:39 am

deleted wrote:OK.

Clear your internet chache/ temp files.

Open up your temp folder (where all of your internet files are autometically downloaded to)

Go to frankklepacki.com

Let's say you want to download "Hell March". Click on the song, and let it start to play.

Check your chache. There should be a file in there called "123.fk" (don't remember HM's actual #). Copy that file to your desktop.

Rename it "Hell March.swf" (without quotes, duh).

Open up an SWF file converter program. Free copies of this type of software can be downloaded off the internet.

Open up "Hell March.swf" and play it. It will open it up in an external player. At this point, I believe that a copy in MP3 format has been placed somewhere, either in the SWF converter folder or where the SEF file was. Anyway, that's it.

This process does take a while, but if you got nothing else (like me) it works.

Of course, if this is the same process taht you did, my mistake and apologies.

heh, that's tiring. Not the other method I was thinking, but it's still a good way to do it. All I did was hit record on the program, let it sit until all the songs were done playing, and then just cropped all the audio files and saved them as separate songs. I really wish there was an official soundtrack i could buy though :(
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

Feyhra

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 am

If that Rapidshare link is now dead, you can still get sounds and video from the game from Westwood's ftp server.

ftp://ftp.westwood.com/pub/bladerunner/

If the link doesn't work in your browser(It usually does but I just tested it and it didn't for some reason), then it still works fine in an ftp client like Filezilla. Just set the host to ftp.westwood.com.
It's my heart. It feels like an alligator.
<<

THX1138

Post Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 am

Re: i NEED the MP3S of this game what can i do???

Been a long time since this was discussed, but you can also get XCC mixer (a utiliy made for Command & Conquer) and extract the audio directly from the game's files. Just download XCC mixer, open it, and browse to the game folder on the hard drive. You'll see the music and audio files, and they extract as a .wav if I remember correctly.
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
Previous

Return to The Blade Runner Game