FAQ  •  Login

Combat Course

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 10:08 am

This may of been brought up before, but i just got the game yesterday and the combat course in Police HQ has no targets, and i cant even shoot. Is that the way its supposed to be, or is there a way to actually kill something?
[addsig]
Gaff: "You've done a man's job, sir! I guess you are through?"

Deckard: "Finished".
<<

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Thu Dec 06, 2001 4:37 pm

Come on someone has to know!
[addsig]

<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 12:29 am

I always find targets when I get there. Do you mean there are not targets at all, or when you've shot many of them they stop coming and the system doesn't tell you "Sequence complete, proceed to next station"... ? Might be a bug, but that never happened to me.
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 3:16 pm

lol, nm i figured it out. But i have a question. I cant find anything in the photo Izo took of me. I thought you can find stuff in every photo. I found clovis in the bar, and Ray (This ought to be good) and the reps in the moonbus photo. But nothing in the Hawker's circle photo (Cept Deckard, but nothing special happens when i see him) i looked at the Walkthrough, which i didnt want to do, and didnt find anything. Help?!
[addsig]

<<

Gene Ettix

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Fri Dec 07, 2001 7:14 pm

Seems you are playing one of the scenarios when Deckard shows up in the Izo photo,right?(this pic is altered depending on gameplay) <BR>Focus-in on Deck's hands.This should give you something worthy of a hardcopy. <BR>Remember, just like the instruction booklet says, it takes practice and patience to master the Esper machine.Always zoom-in on <!-- BBCode Start --><I>everything</I><!-- BBCode End --> in all of your photos.Good luck, Wilkins.
[addsig]
ImageImageImage
<<

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Sat Dec 08, 2001 4:29 pm

Thanks Gene.
[addsig]

<<

Centauro

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:23 pm

The game is full of little details, some for fun, smoe for the case, some for anything at all. Just like in a real blade-run, you can find useless things, but you've got to go on to find how useful the ?useless junk? can be. Enjoy.
[addsig]
-------------------------------------------------------------- Revel In Your Time --------------------------------------------------------------

<<

Kiff

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 1:28 pm

God bless Blade Runner and Marijuana.
<<

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Mon Dec 10, 2001 3:13 pm

just finished it, great game. Like the way that it is (at least the ending i played) left open for the player to decide if mccoy is rep or BR.
[addsig]

<<

Post Thu Feb 21, 2002 2:08 pm

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>On 2001-12-07 21:16, Wilkins Rep-Detect BR23499 wrote: <BR>lol, nm i figured it out. <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><!-- BBCode Quote End --> <BR>Wait, you figured out why there were no targets in the combat course??? HOW? Mine's doing the same thing, and I haven't figured it out yet. What do you do to fix that? <BR> <BR>Kelly
<<

BRmovie

Rep Detect Instructor
Rep Detect Instructor

Post Mon Feb 25, 2002 5:31 am

Have you tried the <!-- BBCode u2 Start --><A HREF="http://www.brmovie.com/Downloads/index.htm#Games" TARGET="_blank">patch</A><!-- BBCode u2 End -->? I have yet to find out exactly what it is supposed to do, but it does seem to help some people with odd problems like this one. <BR> <BR>I vaguely remember messing around a bit the first time I went in there before I got things to happen. <BR>
[addsig]
Visit www.BRmovie.com - Web home of alt.fan.blade-runner, The Blade Runner FAQ, News, Encyclopedia, Analysis, BR Game, BR comic, BR Magazine, fan fiction and lots more!
<<

JockThePilot

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:58 am

I also have the no targets problem. I've tried the patch and it didn't seem to work. how do you fix it?
JockThePilot
<<

Patryk Wawer

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:41 pm

JockThePilot wrote:I also have the no targets problem. I've tried the patch and it didn't seem to work. how do you fix it?
JockThePilot

Yeah even after the patch it doesn't work.
on my old comp running win98se i had no problems with this, might it be win xp who cause the problem?
<<

THX1138

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:08 pm

i have never seen this, and the only machine ive been playing on is running windows xp. so let me get this straight, you talk to the guy running the course, and he sets you up to you can shoot the targets, but when you get there, there's no targets? how did wilkins fix it?

what's in deckard's hand (in animoid row). i also saw him in my photo, but im way past that part and i still dont know.
<<

Patryk Wawer

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:54 pm

in fact i'm not very sure about that but it seems that the games runs a bit buggy on a Xp machine.
For example, when i enter Dermodesign and try to rescue Muragi i always can't run away when i shoot on the cuffs, i click two times in on left side in the screen to escape from the trigered building, but then Ray does not run but he just walks away, while he is outside it's allready too late to run away, even Muragi runs faster, but he dies too.
i noticed some few other bug's, but i can remeber clearly which ones.
Next

Return to The Blade Runner Game