A little help (: (and hi all)

Moderator: BR796164

<<

Chameleon

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:42 am

A little help (: (and hi all)

Hi guys! Just signed up. You gotta pretty good forum here about the BR. My fav adv game of all the time like you. But as i see, most of you got the copy of the game 2-3 years ago. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I bought it (if im not wrong, between in '97 [the year the game released] and '99). I just saw the game on the shelf and realized that there was a movie called BR and i never had the chance to watch it thoug i desperatly wanted. Got the game and never left it since then : )

Finished the game 3 times. But i read it in a BR page that tells there is more than 10 endings! I don't know if it's true. I installed the game again. Wanna play, missed it too much : ). Maybe i'll see another ending for this one. I hope so...

I'm a writer at http://www.trgamer.com and i'm on the article of the BR. Never displayed in Turkish game sites as i know. But i'll put this an end. Everyone must know that BR is the best adventure game. And it deserves 5 stars out of 5. I'm at work now. In spare times i'm continuing writing. Almost finished. Don't know if any of you know Turkish : ). I wish i could write in English, too. But don't have that much time.

What i require for the help is can you people tell me what kind of expressions that McCoy has in the KIA? I just don't remember. I want to finish writing today. The game is installed on my com at home.

Well i'll keep in touch with you guys.

Yours respectfully...
<<

THX1138

Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:04 pm

eh, i wouldnt go as far as to say its the BEST advernture games. its a great one, but the monkey island games are better, IMO. the lucasarts engine is unbeatable, but blade runner does rank in second for me.

for his expressions, i cant remember.

maybe after this article, well get more visitors from turkey.
"Don't be a dick!" -Wil Wheaton
<<

Kipple

Honorary Member

Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:03 pm

Polite/Normal (Default)/Surly/Erratic/User's Choice

KARŞILAMA !
<<

Chameleon

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:40 am

Yes MI series are great but it is very absurd : ). I mean rubbish, nonsense. You get the duck and use it somewhere : )). But it's funny. I always thought that what would be if BR2 is released with today's technology. I can't imagine the environment, surroundings, ambience, atmosphere.... WOW!!!! (and better character design ;) )

Btw thanks Kipple ;)
Sağol.

Return to The Blade Runner Game