FAQ  •  Login

All this talk of a sequel...how about a prequel??!!

<<

ridleynoir

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 am

Re: All this talk of a sequel...how about a prequel??!!

The video is very cool, but you didn't need to spam multiple threads with it. It is pretty bad form. Your one thread is fine for it. Still I do find the video very cool. At least as an homage using real life BR like imagery, not so much as another take on PKD DADoES. Not yet anyway.

Andy
<<

omnicd

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Thu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah sorry for "spamming" 3 or 4 subjects... i did not really know where to post my message ! thanks for your comment anyway
<<

old sushiman

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Tottaly agree,it could be"generation:Nexus",or something like that,about the beggining of artificial replicas during the future,the off world colonies,maybe, a young dude playing a young Deckard(if he is human),or different new actors and actresses showing more about this big P.K.D.s futuristic universe.The BR Universe is bigger and fresh to explore,its beyond the casting....
<<

endzem

Elite Rep Detector
Elite Rep Detector

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 am

Being that 2019 is just around the corner, any future BR material would have to rotcon the current time line. BR should now take place in 2119.

A movie about the rise of the Tyrell Corp. would be interesting, showing a young Tyrell developing early version Nexus. Then again, that might seem very similar to "Caprica" and the early development of the Cylons... :roll:
Previous

Return to The Blade Runner Movie Sequel