FAQ  •  Login

Deckard jumping on car

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

dmohrUSC

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:45 am

Deckard jumping on car

Charles De Lauzirika's prediction of "fan-film heaven" over the FC has obviously come true in the last year... Of all the non-edited BR outtakes from 2007's 5-DVD collector's edition, the one section I've personally dreamt the most about watching actually pieced together is the sequence of Deckard jumping on the car during the chase with Zhora. And now the @#$% dude who's put together the 'White Dragon' fan edit has beat me to it (phenomenal job, amigo). My mind literally quivered with gratitude when I watched this Quicktime clip; with the very greatest respect to Mrrs. Scott and Lauzirika, I heaved a mighty sigh when I realized how much I wish this sequence had been included in the FC (of course, all of us should first & foremost be thanking both Scott and Lauzirika for having labored their asses off to release this long-unseen footage to the public in the first place):

http://web.mac.com/kazuchoice/iWeb/Blad ... Zhora.html
<<

I. J. Thompson

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Brilliant! I guess all that was missing was a good shot of him getting back down...
"Nobody respects you later, for having been a nice guy and given up." -Ridley Scott
<<

cudaclan

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 am

And Mr. Ford's request for 'hazard pay' was granted from Sir Scott for his athletic abilities.

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut