Ooops! Ultimate Edition Disc 5 same as Disc 1

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

gordo

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Ooops! Ultimate Edition Disc 5 same as Disc 1

This note just put up on Amazon.com regarding a problem with some Ultimate Edition packages:

"A small number of Blade Runner 5-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition briefcase gift sets and Blade Runner 5-Disc Complete Collector's Editions in the Blu-ray format may contain an incorrect disc #5 labeled The Work Print. In some cases disc #5 does not have the work print content but rather the content of Blade Runner: The Final Cut, which is already included in the collector's set as disc #1. The only way to recognize the error is to play disc #5 and go to the Special Features page. If you see one commentary track by Paul M. Sammon, the disc is correct. If you see three commentary tracks, then they have an incorrect disc. To receive a correct replacement Blu-ray disc #5, please call Warner Home Video at 1-800-553-6937."

best gordo
<<

Gene Ettix

Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Yeah, I heard about this online somewhere about a week ago and was gonna ask if anyone here has had this problem.
Personally, my Blu-ray set is fine. I had 1 little problem, though... (maybe during shipping) My mini spinner has one side of the flashing lights on top broken off. I can glue it easy enough since the piece was in the briefcase and fits perfectly back together.
ImageImageImage
<<

Krokodyle

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:56 am

Well, crap, this sucks because I haven't bought my PS3 yet, so I can't check my BR sets.

This is the ONLY way to tell? No mention anywhere of matrix #s to check? :?

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut