FAQ  •  Login

BRAND NEW BR FINAL CUT FOOTAGE / D.D. PREVIEW

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

deleted

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:12 am

The workprint version is different. The WP shot of the dancers is 2 seconds longer, and the shot of Deckard talking to the cop is zoomed out in the WP. Also, the thumping music keeps playing in the bar. In that clip, it stopped when he entered the bar.

eccentricbeing wrote:I doubt that Gaff scene is going to be in the Final Cut. Based on that script, it takes you away from the atmosphere and it's quite redundant narrative-wise. However, that's not stopping me from seeing it and you can bet your @ss that it's in the deleted scenes section.

I dunno, that clip was in pretty nifty condition...it had no copyright note on it, either. I highly doubt the scene will play out exactly like the script.
[In reference to A Good Year] "So anyway, fuck 'em. It was a good film."
-Ridley Scott
<<

dmohrUSC

Post Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:12 am

Dear "deleted," yesterday evening I was on an emergency cinematic-academia teleconference with Charles de Lauzirika, Paul Sammon, Michael Deeley and Ridley Scott, and they assured me that 1. whatever you have to say about BR is wrong, and 2. you are simply not to be trusted. So thanks very much for your insights, but in the interests of accuracy, I'll be keeping my own counsel about the discrepancies between all the various versions of BR from here on out.

That being said, good work.

LOL :)
<<

deleted

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 pm

dmohrUSC wrote:Dear "deleted," yesterday evening I was on an emergency cinematic-academia teleconference with Charles de Lauzirika, Paul Sammon, Michael Deeley and Ridley Scott, and they assured me that 1. whatever you have to say about BR is wrong, and 2. you are simply not to be trusted. So thanks very much for your insights, but in the interests of accuracy, I'll be keeping my own counsel about the discrepancies between all the various versions of BR from here on out.

That being said, good work.

LOL :)

Wait.

Scott knows I exist!?!? :shock: :shock:

Har har.
[In reference to A Good Year] "So anyway, fuck 'em. It was a good film."
-Ridley Scott
Previous

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut