Request regarding the trailer

Moderator: dmohrUSC

<<

deleted

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:32 am

Request regarding the trailer

I've seen some people complaining, and not just here, about the trailer, and then making outlandish assumptions about the movie, such as the Vangelis music not being in the film.

Here is my request, it's simple: ease up. We finally get a trailer for the Final Cut, there is no sense in badmouthing it. It's Warner's marketing, what do you expect? We get a couple of new shots in the trailer, which should make all of you ecstatic; who cares if Vangelis isn't in there? The original trailers from way back when never had Vangelis music in them anyway.

My point is this: Accept the trailer for what it is, a minute long marketing tool for the final cut of our favorite movie. That is all.

Have a better one.
[In reference to A Good Year] "So anyway, fuck 'em. It was a good film."
-Ridley Scott
<<

eccentricbeing

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:17 am

critiquing the trailer is inevitable. "part of the business". but for those who are outweighing the bad over the good are really spoiling it for themselves. when it comes to that, it's truly their fault and no one else's and personally, my anticipation and eventual viewing of the final cut will be intact and enjoyed. :D

Return to Special Edition - Final Cut