FAQ  •  Login

New to the Forum--Blade Runner Fan Film

Moderator: Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

<<

Kinkaid

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:45 am

Don't take this the wrong way but I find kind of ironic that the situation with BRC is somewhat similar to the BR movie. Some of you might already know this but when BR was in production they ran onto some problems. It ended up going over budget, they didn't get all of the shots they needed, and they didn't meet the dead line but still the movie was made and finished. It almost makes it sound like BR is cursed which I not trying to say. I believe the BRC will end up being worth the wait. I wish you guys the best of luck and I truely hope that your film comes to fruition.
<<

titan-8

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Having recently joined the site, I remeber when Blade Runner first showed in the cinema. At the time I was serving in her Majesty's Armed Forces. Persons I went with didn't understand the film and I recall critics failing to give it the praise it deserved.
Now on relection it is the best sc-fi film I believe ever made ,which isn't dated and still only appeals to the hard core fan;which rates in the millions . Do you agree?
'I have seen things you people would not believe'
<<

deleted

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Welcome to the forums...and this would be the wrong topic to post this in. You might want to start your own topic, or check some of the other older relevant ones and add your thoughts to them.
[In reference to A Good Year] "So anyway, fuck 'em. It was a good film."
-Ridley Scott
<<

Kipple

Honorary Member

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 am

Unrelated to this film --BR Chronicles-- is another fan-created project underway.

Bladder Run

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Of ... essage/134
<<

ridleynoir

Veteran Blade Runner
Veteran Blade Runner

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Previous

Return to Blade Runner Round Table