FAQ  •  Login

different synchro Voices (German) in theat. cut / internat.

Moderator: Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

<<

top buzz

Rep Detector
Rep Detector

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm

different synchro Voices (German) in theat. cut / internat.

I've just saw these movies today and I was wondering about the different German Synchro Voices of Leon and the Blade Runner that asked him questions of the beginning.

They are different in the Theatrical Cut. In the international version and DC they're the same.

any germans here that have recognized the same thing?

btw: I must say the Off-Voices are spoken more motivated in german as in english. that must be the only advantage of the synchro for me.
That's the spirit!
<<

martinland

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Re: different synchro Voices (German) in theat. cut / intern

top buzz wrote:I've just saw these movies today and I was wondering about the different German Synchro Voices of Leon and the Blade Runner that asked him questions of the beginning.

They are different in the Theatrical Cut. In the international version and DC they're the same.

any germans here that have recognized the same thing?

Yep, the first thing I noticed with the Director's Cut dubbed into German here in Austria way back in 1992 was the fact that they changed some of the voice actors (and that it was one hell of a print, in some respects better than the otherwise nice digital presentation of the Final Cut I saw, which was marred by interlace problems).

Now I can't remember them, let alone the voice over... ;-)

Have a better one,
Martin

Return to Blade Runner Round Table