FAQ  •  Login

What is Gaff's relationship with Deckard?

Moderator: Wilkins Rep-Detect BR2349

<<

protectadeck

Senior Rep Detector
Senior Rep Detector

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Krokodyle wrote:There is a LOT more insight to Gaff's movie character within the "Deleted Scenes" of the boxset.

However, since these scenes were deleted, I can't consider them as part of the "true" story...just possibilities/alternate theories.
:shock: are u saying that there is more deleted scenes in the brief case than the 4 disc collection? you mean it has more movie footage besides the work print . Hey does the work print contain the deleted scenes in their proper order ,I miss the part when he arrives, gets out of his car in the rain ,..they should have put that one in the final cut ,and maybe the first hospital scene with holden. 8)
<<

Crow T. Robot

Rookie Rep Detect
Rookie Rep Detect

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:39 am

I figure that the Blade Runners are Replicants to hunt down the rogue Reps. It seems to me that we are actually seeing Decks first day "aware" and Gaff is the human who watches his investigation.

Basically, the Blade Runner does the hard work, hunting and/or fighting the Replicants so as not to put actual humans at risk since they are so much stronger.....

CTR
Previous

Return to Blade Runner Round Table